Flail mower DOMINATOR
- Double spiral rotor with 45% distribution of working blades
- Combi, front and rear linkage
- Gearbox 1000 (*540) RPM with free wheeling clutch
- Double row ball bearings on the rotor shaft
- Replaceable self-cleaning counter blades from HARDOX -1 row
- Forged and hardened innovative INO hammers
- Automatic belt tension with ventilator
- Hydraulic offsetting
- 3-point linkage II cat.
- Height adjusted self cleaning support roller with closed double bearing system
- EASY-AND-SIMPLE horizontally and vertically adjusted support roller
- Skids - replaceable
- Rear gate (OPEN version only)
- Metal flaps on the front
- Rubber guard on the back
- INO Vibration control
- Adjustable wheels instead of support roller
- Reversible gearbox (rotation in both directions) with free wheel clutch
- Y- blades
- Double skin - replaceable
- Double skin - HARDOX - replaceable
- Chain guard on the front
- P. T. O. Shaft
- Additional row of counter blades from HARDOX - replaceable
- Hour counter
DOMINATOR is a professional combi (front and rear) heavy-duty multipurpose flail mower. Its unique shape together with completelly new designed innovative parts confirms DOMINATOR as a multi-functional flail mower for mulching large quantities of crop residues at high working speed and in all working conditions.
It is used for shredding different crop residues, grass, smaller branches and bushes up to 6 cm in diameter on agricultural, communal or abandoned areas.
Thanks to the replaceable self cleaning counter blades from HARDOX (standard equipment), mounted on the rigid main frame DOMINATOR assures an excellent finishing cut. Hydraulic offset is standard equipment. Together with that its 3-point hitch is designed for combi, front and rear attachment on the tractor. NEW - reversible, self cleaning adjustable support roller with closed double bearing system can be adjusted with an easy task of only one man into different positions: for front or rear discharge and in the low or high position for different working depths.
An energy efficient double spiral rotor reduces power consumption, enables uniform performance and assures longer lasting of the components.