Flail mower ELITE L
- Double spiral rotor with 45° distribution of working blades
- Gearbox 540 (*1000) rpm with free wheeling clutch
- 3-point linkage I and II cat.
- Mechanic offset
- Metal flaps
- Height adjustable rear roller
- Forged and hardened innovative INO hammers
- Belt shield with tension control opening
- Hydraulic offset
- Side mounted rotary cutter BDR or BD or BDL
- Combi front and rear mounted
- Wheels instead of rear roller
- Double skin, changable
- HARDOX replaceable side skids
- P. T. O. Shaft
- HERBI 100 interline sprayer (one side, two sides)
- Scrub Claw (size 160, 190)
- INO Vibration control
Flail mower ELITE L can be used on all smaller green and agriculture areas for cutting grass, crop residues, for mulching prunnings from orchards and vineyards. Its construction is rigid, designed for intensive use and for fine finishing cut, for cutting material up to 5 cm, appropriate for smaller tractors. An energy efficient double spiral rotor reduces power consumption, enables uniform performance and assures long lasting of the components.
Scrub Claw - Perfect for removing or controlling Lantana and other Vegetation, available in size 160 and 190
Pulls lantana and other unwanted brambly bushes away from unknown obstacles, roots and all (depending on soil type)
Drags it out and disperses it ready for your mulcher.
Can be used to find obstacles in long grass and vegetation, allowing you to remove them before causing damage to your mulcher.