Flail mower MKL
- Double spiral rotor with 45ºdistribution
- Gearbox 540 rpm with free wheel clutch
- Strain pulley
- 3-point linkage I and II cat.
- Hydraulic horizontal and vertical movement +90º/-65º
- Mechanical horizontal and vertical transport blocade
- Belt shield guard
- Rubber guard at the back
- Metal flaps
- Adjustable rear roller
- Y- blades
- Multi purpose shackle mounted hammer
- P. T. O. Shaft
- INO Vibration control
Flail mower MKL is purposed for cutting grass, bushes and crop residues on green areas, golf terrains and abandoned areas. It is suitable predominantly for smaller tractors and for working in less intensive conditions. Because of its moveable head (+90º/-65º) it is very useful in cutting material on banks and ditches and on all other uneven terrains. Hammers as working blades are recommended. Double spiral rotor with 45ºdistribution of working blades needs less energy, less tractor power is required, less load on rotor bearings and other components and it works more even.