Flail mower TRIPLEX DOMINATOR
- INO Smart Align PATENTED SOLUTION (automatic prevention of damaging PTO shafts when folding wings of Flail Mower)
- INO secure tronic (electronic supervision of lifting wings)
- Rotor shaft with double-spiral 45° distribution of working tools
- Forged and hardened innovative INO hammers
- Gearbox with freewheel clutch
- Automatic belt tension
- Double skin (replaceable)
- Replaceable »SHARK« counter blades from hardox material (one row)
- Hydraulic folded (max. 3 m for road transport) (central flail mower 280)
- Adjustable reversible rear roller with closed double bearing system
- Floating (aplication from 3 floating mowers)
- Reinforced metal flaps
- Replaceable protection skids
- PTO shafts with safety lamel clutch
- Reflective panels with road lightening kit
- INO Vibration Control (system for on-line supervision of vibrations)
- Replaceable »SHARK« counter blades from Hardox material (second row)
- Double skin from HARDOX (replaceable); instead standard material
- Chain guard instead of metal flaps
- Operating hour counter
- Hammers with tungsten carbide tip (Vidia)
Professional, heavy duty hydraulic folding machine for mulching wide range of plants and plant residues. It can shred branches up to 6 cm in diameter.
With great efficiency (up to 6 ha/hour) it is suitable for contractors and bigger farms.
Flail mower is easy to transport with only 3 m of transport width.
Floating construction and angular adjustment +15°/-10° allows high-quality mulching across the whole working width. Installation of hammers in the form of a double spiral allows up to 24% less power consumption.