Hydraulic side mounted rotary cutter BDR, BD, BDL
- Pivoting, height adjustable wheel
- Rope for manual activating
- Transport safety blocade
- Rear discharge
- Oil container (for BDR only)
- Speed regulator for offsetting
- Option with two discs (BDR and BDL-left)- minimal oil flow 45 l/min, double oil pump on the tractor
BDR is an excellent additional grass cutter. It cuts the grass around the tree and vine without damaging it. An unique design with support pivoting wheel ensures better cut, safety work, precise moving according to the sensor signals, height regulation, regulated rear discharge and better following to uneven ground. Its moving around the trees and vines is controlled by a sensor. With the use of flail mower and hydraulic side mounted rotary cutter together, we avoid using herbicides and double work, that means less costs and time spent. Together with that we take care healthier environment.
We have two models available:
• BD, BDL (left) which uses oil from the tractor hydraulic system.
Model BD can be mounted on several agriculture machines (flail mowers, rotary tillers…). For proper work of BD model, tractor must suit some conditions described below.
Requirements for tractor hydraulic system for use of BD side mower:
• Oil flow 28-35l/min (on pump for external devices!)
• Oil pressure 160-200 bar
• Oil cooler on tractor
• Hydraulic connection with pressure-free return line